Mini Banana Muffins
Servings: 24 mini muffins
- 400 g very ripe mashed banana approximately 2-3 big bananas
- 120 g extra virgin olive oil
- 100 g Water
- 100 g banana flour
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- Preheat oven at 350Fé160C and line a mini muffin tin wiht paper.
- In a big bowl, mash the bananas until smooth.
- Stir in the wet ingredients. Before pouring in the dry ingredients, make sure wet ingredients are well combined. Stir in the flour and cinnamon.
- Spoon the mixture in the mini muffin cases until full. Bake the muffins in the oven for 20 minutes before leaving them to cool on a wire rack.
Note: Store in airtight container in the cupboard or freeze for later.