Roasted Cauliflower Carrots and Zucchini
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1 medium zucchini
- 6 carrots
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 5 sprigs rosemary, fresh
- Chop cauliflower in florets.
- Chop zucchini in 1/2-inch slices
- Chop the carrots on the diagonal into 1/2 inch slices.
- Place vegetables in a large bowl. Toss with oil and salt.
- Transfer vegetables to a large baking sheet. Roast at 350F for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and stir the vegetables on the baking sheet.
- Scatter rosemary sprigs over vegetables and bake for an additional 10 minutes. Serve.