Turkey Bacon, Apple and Sweet Potato Hash
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 8 slices turkey bacon cut in pieces
- 1 cup spinach cut in pieces
- 1 cup kale cut in pieces
- 1 medicum green apple diced
- 1/2 tsp thyme cut finely
- Sea salt or hymalayan pink salt to taste
- 1/2 cup Sweet Potato diced
- In a large skillet, heat coconut oil on medium-high heat.
- Cook the turkey bacon until crispy. Once cooked, remove and set aside.
- Add the rest of the ingredients in the skillet and cook for 5 minutes, until the apple and potato pieces are tender. Return the turkey bacon pieces in the skillet and combine.